Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Badabing

Elf rotc is sure good for 1 thing, thats using it as pretty much random tele around dv. Its good to check drakes and hit some ogre spawns. But since I'm and elf, the only thing finding drakes is good for it burning pots.

The miniscule drops I got from that excursion.

Haven't been to cyclops land in a LONG time, so I pop in there and kill a few. I was actually surprised at how many I found. Had to have been close to 25 in an hour which I think is good ? They mostly drop you nothing or a brave pot. And if you're really lucky something like this...too bad its not blessed :( Posted by Hello

Comments:
where is "cyclops land" ?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]