Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Dream Island


Went on a hunt with my good buddy XsamwiseX, he's mage so he tamed some cyclops. But a strange ass thing happened while we were on DI, I minimized my client to look at this darn blog and when I came back he was gone. Now this has happened to me before so I wasn't too worried, I just had to follow around his tames lol.



This was the best looking cyclops of the 3. I swear I'm bad luck cuz where ever I go I tend to bring horrible drops along.



Just about to log for the night I found a little fungi, shot it with only 1 arrow and it drop me this. So maybe I'm not bad luck after all o.O

Posted by Hello

Comments:
Hahahah you are bad luck bobo i swear i always get lotsa scrolls on DI but with you we got like nothing lol. Lucky fungus though def those are my fav's!

Gj on the blog so far so good keep up the posts ^^
XSamwiseX
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]