Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm Skeer'd !!

Before going to 61f with Reapperelf and XsamwiseX I recieved a nice all from my pledgemate Predat0r that earth boss was up, however being the slow elf that I am, I missed it :( But as I went up steps and everyone ran down 2 uni spawned lol. So I call back Predat0r, he calls HKstyle, and I called Larger.


Not bad drops I'd have to say!! Bzel, nzel, ndai. So all in all I'm glad Predat0r asked me to come to earth hehe even if I missed it. The other unicorn dropped 3 lines, and i think the 5k I got was best. Can't complain though =]


Well, this was my 1st time ever venturing to the 61f+ and I'll have to say next time I'll be waaaaaay more prepared!! These mops hurt like bosses on mainland, and if you happen to get 2 on you at once...it can be lights out fast => Only notable drops were 1/2 dozen maple wands, 40 braves?, 25 wis pots?, and nzel. We only made it up to the 64f? I think because 65f is why they invented the word Maze




Theme is "Cruelty"
61. Dark Lycanthrope(44)
62. Dark Lycanthrope(44), Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48)
63. Dark Lycanthrope(44), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51)
64. Dark Lycanthrope(44), Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51)
65. Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51)
66. Reapper??
67. Dark Lycanthrope(44), Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Astagio of Fire(51)
68. Dark Lycanthrope(44), Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51)
69. Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51)
70. Spirit Taurverus of Fire(46), Cruel Snow Tiger(48), Astagio of Fire(51), IRIS(60)


Here are some of the drops we recieved from the gargoyles xsamwisex had. As you see nothing impressive :(

Comments:
A Bankrate feature, "How to get your specialty consumer reports," explains how you can request a free copy of that report and other noncredit consumer reports. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose outlet[/url] OSHA will ask the facility manager to see is respirator program or his hearing conservation program and want to know when that employee was trained last on his PPE. [url=http://www.hollistercostores.co.uk]hollister co[/url] Nooowazuu
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]parka winter jackets for women[/url] Grttmfttf [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] hevrdflih [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose outlet[/url]
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]