Thursday, October 28, 2004

Feeeeeenix and Invasion!

Well I found feenix the other day and I saw 2 dks running up to hit it, so I decided to hit it 1st ... I was skeeeer'd!! But it died way faster then I would have ever expected. Amazingly enough I didn't get any drop!!!! I mean what the hell! Only 3 people on it and I hit it 1st and I was on wafer. I was so sad :'( But what eva! 




Last weekend when I was drunk (me drunk?) I think I sort of invited myself to Toronto to meet the guys of Lincrew. Not thinking they would agree to let me come to their crazy town, but indeed they welcomed me with open arms. So..I won't be posting here until probably Sunday or Monday. On sunday I'm supposed to celebrate my birthday anyway with my family, so its gonna be busy either way.

Comments:
well, open arms indeed.. we'll see ya tommorrow

~K.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]