Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Got a call from a future pledgemate? He was nice enough to say that a-giant was up and for me to ask rest of pledge to come also. I've never seen ancient giant before so it was a cool experience. He didn't seem to do much area damage, but his upclose was hurting a lot ^.^ Anyway, I guess best drop was nzel which fantasy got. We got all messed up and people started fighting and stuff, so noone ended up having a party it was mass confusion.

I saw iffy hitting this elf in fv, so I figured I'd help him out. I tried to party with him but he was already in a party and pretty well engaged in combat. I had all intentions sharing the drop with him cuz I kinda just came in and started shooting it from up close. He was far away. Well, there really isn't much to share though with this drop LOL. Oh and congrats to goldenchild for hitting 50, thats who the elf was ^.^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]