Monday, October 25, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

I saw a couple bosses today I've never seen before. It was pretty cool day. Got about 2% exp and some drops as well.

I guess it has chance to drop these rings that morph you either into orc fighter or skeleton, but we didn't get those heh.

This thing hurt really bad until I moved far away from it. I looked down at my hp after 1 hit from it and I was down to like 75hp! And I didn't even realize I was being hit cuz I was on other side of the screen and there was no animation for being hit either :/

He drop nzel. I can't complain though because just seeing it was a good enough treat for me =D

Here are the rest of the drops. There were some more nzels from the 31f mops and a few 41f scrolls, but I missed those in all the confusion.

And its my Birthday today (10-26) woot I'm a ripe age of 23 now yahooo. I feel so old yet all old people around me wish they were my age they say. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Happy Birthday man.. when you get here I'll buy you a beer.. or a SOCO.. or whatever..

~K.
 
Happy Bday man!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO! LIGHT IT UP!
 
Happy B-Day Lissy! U are now 16? 17? YAY! lol

WOOT this was message sent by Mul
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]