Friday, October 29, 2004

Selfish Me

Well, as selfish as this sounds I'm mad because I couldn't end up going to Toronto. My grandpa came down with a cold and since my parents were out of town, I have to play babysitter until sunday when they come back. I was SOoooooooooooo looking forward to going to canada also! I had my whole trip planned to a T !!!! Well, I guess though there is always next weekend or even the weekend after that. I love this pumpkin event too. The wafer candies rock!! Too bad servers are all fudged up on a friday night. But I'm sure they'll be fixed soon =] 


Comments:
Well if you arent busy you should come up this weekend coming! Im not working as far as i know O.o
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]