Friday, October 22, 2004

Soco Madness =D

Mind you I was absolutely train wrecked last night from drinking and playing poker, but when you look at this drop what do you think ... I thought it was like a g-haste. I just now am realizing it was a drop giving to Larger (the player) lol!! Good times when you're drinking the sauce.

If anyone is wondering what my alcohol of choice it, its southern comfort =D Its a bourbon and it mixes good with ginger ale, or newly discovered diet mountain dew.

Hunted around on 31f today since last night when I was drunk I wasted like 10 TOI scrolls cuz I kept on going to the wrong floors all the time haha. Like 1 time I thought I was going to 31f and I end up killing some ghosts cuz I was on 41f haha.

NC was kind enough to give me a sweetest day present, a couple days late. But hey, who says guys can't get flowers =D I'll take a 1/2 dozen anytime they wanna splurge and buy me gifts ^.^ Posted by Hello

Comments:
LOL! you drink the same liquor as my 17 year old sister.. lol

ok, I'll be sure to pick you up some SOCO and DIET mountain dew for next weekend!

gonna be great.. you better have the tolerance.. or else you'll be sorry..

ok, xsilverleafx, purefighter, sky, xstraylightx and maybe vevictus are gonna go drink in my garage now so I'll catch ya later

~K.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]