Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Stench Of Death

I logged on this morning right after reset and /who I'm #6, predat0r is right next to me, he was #2 >< Just 1 day I wanna be #1 lol.

Went to 7f to show mage in pledge where Orim was at, so he could buy Ball for the lvl 15 mage quest. Turns out all prices down there are Fudged up too. Pledge was on DI so I decided to offer my uber heal skills, turns out if its all mages and 1 elf, mops turn on u still usually. Nzel was best drop :'(

My nice friend tell me Zombie Lord is up, so we get total kick ass party going and head up there. Some how 2 ppl run all the way up there and end it not once, but twice. Which is totally amazing to me, because there were about 1,000 mops on our way up and we had full party of 8 :( Needless to say we got lots of these, and as far as I know I was only 1 to get enchant scroll as a drop. It was nzel btw.

After ZL expedition we heard that cougar was up. So we keep same party and run up there...kinda. On 49f I got stuck behind 1 lesser dragon. Mind you I have on over 100%mr and 70%fire MR, yet 1 lesser dragon hit me once for over 450hp (which is my max) and I died. I'm still wondering how that happened, because I've killed a TON of them before (bone and lesser) and never once have they done over 200HP to me. So I'll ponder that for a while ><

If anyone is ever looking for letters to fill themselves with while chao just use Pledge Letter to BloodedRose, and you'll get at least 14 letters sent back to you. It only costs 1.2k, but I'm sure any item ppl are carrying is more then that heh.

For the last thing I did tonight, I checked Crock-ding dong and lucky for me he dropped nzel, because it costs Hella amounts of money for me to buy back exp now !!!!!! Which totally blows. I'm not sure why this last update Raised every single item from Every SINGLE npc in the game. Hell even FI boat tickets raised in price 1.5K each more. That is 1 thing I totally don't understand on NC's Part. What is the point really??!??!!? Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]