Saturday, October 30, 2004

Zombie Reapper Lord

Well, a pledgemate decided to get a pledge hunt going in 31f+ of toi. Of course I'm game for that. But little did I know with all the people that went up it ended up being HORRIBLE. People were just running around aimlessly, not paying attention to what was happening, and a couple of the people were really low lvl. Like lower lvl then the floors we were hunting. So needless to say I won't ever be doing that again. Found Reapper on 36f, my 1st time ever seeing/killing it. It dropped me 3 g-haste =] Some idiot use entangle or what ever that spell is called and ruined my screen shot >.<

I kinda figured that zombie lord had to be up, the server reset just before roses went up, but with no organization we got all venzed/died on 39f. So I decided to ask some people who know how to hunt if they'd like to go back up and try to find it. It took us a LONG time to clear 39f, but once we did it was all good. Found ZL in the last area we were checking, which was good cuz of what it dropped ^^.

This is the 2nd time I've been in a party where ROSC drops, the 1st time was great because it was right after it came out so it was worth a ton more, but hell I can't complain =] Good friend of all of ours, Vevictus is the lucky recepient. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]