Tuesday, November 09, 2004

David Copperfield Spotting?

As I was wandering around BB beach on FI, I saw this botched magic trick gone completely wrong. I tried searching for this troll's other half but I never did find it. Now if only I could find the magician's hot assistant ^.^

At the beginning of the event I was around 58% but died bringing me down to 42% after buy backs each time. I got a bow gun, it took 3 bdai for it to finally got +7. I'm kinda waiting for the craze to go down so I can get 3 more with a-scrolls I have in storage then I'm gonna go for +8, and if a couple of those go +8 then I'll poof those too. I'm not to worried about losing the bow guns because they were free anyway! But I also want to try and make +7/+6 eva shield. I got a couple +5s already and just need to gather some more adenas for 6 bzels then I'll try my luck with that. I've never blown items before with bzels so this will be an exciting 1st for me ^.^ This is my ac with full buffs and shield. I like it so much on FI. I can take lots of beatings now, and I can really notice a difference with monsters just completely missing me for a while. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Hey man if you make an extra bowgun you wanna sell let me know =)
Bowgun is definetly the best bow in the game. The difference in damage between it and other bows compared to how much damage you take and the benefits of having a shield (ES give Mr, Eva gives 20hp + haste) make it a much better option then anything else NC currently has out there. Even for a Dex elf the +5 to hit certainly is useful for bosses and PvP and yet it still does enough damage to solo areas such as FI and TOI.

BTW when are you coming to Toronto? We all still need to meet up!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]