Friday, November 19, 2004

DVC

I got talked into coming to mainland by Fantasy4U, we were gonna go to dvc, but when I got there my mage friend Bluz was chillin checkin' drakes. So he whisper me when he go LDD cuz those bash bro's were up. They both dropped junk though lol.

I honestly can't even remember the last time I hunted succubus. I know this isn't a good drop, but I can remember when I first started playing and this was the spell of all spells. I can't remember exactly what I paid for mine but it was around 1.5m Ahhhhhhh..those were the days haha.

3 dks, 2 mages, and 1 guy in kurtz ( i forget what class ) and they all come rawring back to restart so i'm like ... this gonna be FUN. Well, there were like 30 mops after them, and it was kinda funny cuz they came from 2 different areas, ramias and bb beach. So it was a mad rush, i think i got like .03% from it which isn't bad thats like 10-15 mops. A little update of exp too for ya! 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]