Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Foking Stupid D/C

I got on right after reset today, and I got to be the 4th user online ! I've never been number 1, but 4 is good too =D

So I hunted for about 3 hours and with about 10 minutes left in my last hunt my fucking internet decided to disconnect. So guess what, I just happened to be fighting a cyclops, the only monster where I hunt that would have killed me before my summon killed it. Fuck you internet shit! So I went back to mainland to unload pots and an APM I got from ettin. Looked at my inventory and how I have 2 bows next 2 eachother and put an ndai on my flame bow. Well now its +8. I did some preliminary tests and I really don't like it all that much. I'm sortof used to my bowgun now. Maybe once I blow the bowguns I'll learn to like flame bow again hehe.

This is what happens when I d/c from internet. So I'm not sure if its my dsl, or if its just my stupid ass computer. If anyone knows can ya leave comment =D Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]