Wednesday, November 03, 2004

THE GRIND!

Staring ...

Listerine
-Level 51 water elf

Man that event was fun, but I think I'm one of the only retards who used their primary character to hunt with ... which in hindsight was a bad idea hah. I was almost 60% and after the event I was all the way down to 43%. And that was after buying back exp each time I died for 260k a pop. But I guess in the end it was worth it because I did get some nice loot.

Cya all in game, and hope your leveling goes smoothly like mine will be (knocks on wood).

Comments:
Nope. I am the other retard. Lost 60%, and didn't get much in the way of drops. Vamps owned me bad, and Varloks roughed me up.
 
Retard # 3 here...and i died 4x :)
Ames
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]