Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

Grim Reaper was the best boss to kill. He did 0 damage, but took a while to kill cuz he had lots of hp. If you could get him solo chances are you'd get 6-7 lines, and hardly any of them were junk.

Such as this...there was also gold pumpkin, but I took the SS of it wrong hehe.

Demon was my favorite monster. He was usually really easy (if wearing ROF) and he would typically drop well.  

And for my grand finale, here is the accumulation of the drops I got. I got 1 more ascroll, eva shield, tsu, and a ROF. But I gave those items away to people in either my party or pledge. Always nice to do things for other people, especially when you know they are more then willing to offer the same. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]