Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I was on FI last night and Fantasy4U has been asking me to hunt with her since she hit 52, so I figured might as well. Samtook logged on and Purefighter came also. We destroyed the island. Fantasy4U let me use her zenith ring, it was a big help in doppel area!! The best part of all is when you drop it on the ground its HUGE, like the size of a shield lol.

This was the only drop we received. Really shitty, but oh well.

This is the #1 reason not to go afk at FI restart. I don't care if your gonna puke ur brains out or chit your pants, its so easy to just log off and save yourself the aggrivation of losing 2.5%. I won't point fingers at who dragged the mops, I've done it too....you get swarmed and wanna run to restart and then feel bad cuz some moron is just afk there forever. This person however doesn't learn because I came back from a hunt and there they were sitting afk again lol.

Scoobert was really drunk last night and an emotional bag of tears too, so I figured I'd humiliate her/him O.o and write about it. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]