Monday, November 29, 2004

Mainland Madness

I came back to mainland for a little while today, mainly to buy back exp...SOB! The next time I forget to turn off AOL instant messenger before I start playing I'm gonna end myself in real life lol. So anyway back to my story heh, when I was in town I saw Anthrax0rz and I happen to like his bloggy, and I guess he likes mine too =]

While hunting on FI, I realized that the drop event is nice at giving you a lot more shit then usual instead of more drops then shit \./ Unfortunately the only considerable drops I've gotten the whole event are shining scales.

Before venturing back to the FI boat I landed on Losus Island to find Mr. croco. Too bad he only drop me nothing important. Back to the hunting madness I suppose! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]