Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mugged By Slutz

Getting some great exp today and yesterday. Those damn wafer/brave candies help out a ton. I miss them :'( I'm such a foking cheap ass I never use wafers, I got some while prices were down during event, 3k each.

I'm walking around my usual circle and all of a sudden these 4 hookers come running at me. I had to run to my house ... unfortunately the damn doors were broken down and the windows were shattered so I had to fight them off. Thank god no STD's!!!! Went on cool hunt with pledge on FI for a while, was in south dopps which is always good w/ lots of people. I got to use bapho too cuz there were 2 mages and 2 nb elves, so I wanted to run fast heh. I love using bapho cuz it makes me feel like a knight again, I just need to spring for a sword one of these days. I might actually save up for that a-sword instead of blowing lots of bowguns. However the thought of having +8/9 BG is very tempting hah. So many items I need still yet ... too poor. Busy working on my damn exp x.x Linweb

Comments:
yeah A sword is nice man, its just to bad that Elf's base Str is so low >.<
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]