Monday, November 15, 2004

Not exactly Doc Martins

Well, after selling some thing and getting a little loan from a friend I finally managed to buy a +7cop woot! The best part of all is I can now self enchant to -69ac lols. If anyone is buying +6cop, +0pg, s-scales (6), ndai (20) let me know I need to repay my friend 700k. =]

I think this might make Samtook mad haha. More times then not we'll be hunting then he has to get offline for some stuff and I'll get a drop within 30 minutes of him leaving. I've never gotten this drop before and its so exciting for me because now I've gotten every single item to drop to me on FI !! I'm not sure if they are worth anything, but I will find out and sell eventually! Posted by Hello

Comments:
Nice work man! i used a 7COP for a long time and its definitly a great peice of equipment. Never gotten underwater boots before, not sure what they are worth. I know they are pretty rare, but i guess how useful they are underwater and how many people hunt there will help decide the price. I have seen people selling them for 1mil but im not sure if that is reasonable or not, or if they were able to sell them for that. Anyways gj and see you in game.
 
That's right, you suck List. Hehehe :P

It's always when I log.

Congrats, very nice drop and cool on the 7 Cop.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]