Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ogre Belt

Been hunting ramia area mostly on FI. Today was really good exp, I was getting almost .75% an hour. Which is my highest ever I do believe. I am so close to where I was now before the event exp wise. I also went back to mainland cuz my arrow slave was becoming more like a potion slave so I had to dump a ton into my dwarf. Which isn't bad either because I got a couple little drops from Fi like old wind helm, and a couple armors and I like to sell those when I am sleeping in /shop mode ^.^ I think if I have the patience I will remain on FI until I either get bored with it or I level up. Which is nice because in 4 hours I can get anywhere from 2.6% - 3%. Whereas in fv it would take me lots of time to do that! I also bought Ogre belt!! Woot go me a present for all the hard work I've been doing lately. I must say I do like it very much! I was carrying 40 reds, 20 oj/clears and a bunch of arrows and I was well below 48% weight. It was only 9m too which is a tad bit below average? Who knows. Thx for stopping by =] Posted by Hello

Comments:
Nice man, Ogre belt is awesome for elfs to hunt with. I have loved mine ever since i bought it. So when are you going to come and chill in TO? i hope soon man its starting to get cold hehe.

Let me know and ill buy you a beer!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]