Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wafer Monies

Finally selling a couple things from last event. I still have a TON left to sell and buy though. But I don't think bzel/bdai prices will be going down anytime soon. Maybe with this upcoming event they will since there should be more of them on the market.

I've gotten a few of these 5% rings. I replaced them with my old ones which were ID, so now I have nice pretty un-id 5% rings heh. Not that exciting I know ... other then that its just been lvling like crazy for me. I didn't get the chance to play at all over the weekend, was extremely busy or drunk =D Hopefully can get some good exp down before Turkey Day !! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]