Saturday, December 18, 2004

41f TOI with a few people the other day.

We got plenty of nzels this trip but I have this problem with double clicking them on bcomr :(

Thankfully I don't get the ndais though because blowing weapons is much more expensive!

This was a funny conversation wicked was talking about putting a thong on backwards for some reason, he said it would hurt and god oh my would it!

I finally got around to adding links to on my web page, those were just some of the ones I check during the week. If you'd like to be added just let me know =-D Comment it ^_^ Posted by Hello

Comments:
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah........that's so funny man! LMAO!! haha!
 
how can u forget my blog =[[[[[ its the best ever!

-Tainted
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]