Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Camped quite a few drakes yesterday, and once again I didn't get much to show from it. Here is czel from bottom drake once, the rest is just a bunch of bad gems x.x I FINALLY got enchant scrolls on mainland from monsters lol!! It only took this long ^_^

EricthePanda wanted all of us to go 40f for pledge hunt and since I like pledge hunts I decided to go. Right as we go upstairs and move about 3 screens we see this ugly mofo.

As you can see he dropped quite well! This is the 1st time I've been in a party where charm was dropped. We think Jimzu was having good luck because we hunted around looking for another ZL and he got like 4 more nzel and 3 more 41f scrolls just by himself.

After that we decided to head on up to vampire land and see if he was up. And once again we moved about 3 screens north and all of a sudden he appears. And me being the person that doesn't pay attention didn't even realize what was going on until he was 1/2 dead lol. I just saw ppl's HP dropping and was healing like crazy until I looked around and saw vampire. But he is kinda tiny and there were 6 people around him wacking his brains out. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]