Monday, December 13, 2004

Fun all around! o.O

Been doing some TOI w/ various pledgemates. I forgot how fun TOI can be when its not boring like it is when I'm alone. Been going to 34f, 20f, and 24f lots so I'm stocking up on the floors above those. Nothing good dropping other then floor scrolls but thats ok.

I've bought 4-5 +7 weapons lately, and for some reason this is the 1st time I've actually taken a SS of what I'm blowing LOL. Nothing has gone +8 though which can be disappointing. But its still fun blowing stupid stuff. Even though its not helping me at all on getting +8boe/ets or +7bracer. But thats ok, you gotta have some fun while your playing this game or else you're gonna hang yourself in your closet w/ your belt lol.

Check this crazy ass pic out!! Drake, cyclops, ettin, 3-4 dark elves, lycanthrope, ghast (lords), and all the other stupid mops you can find on south FI. Luckly there were 5 people there including a mage which slowed the drake. But it brought both of us to with on 20mp !! And thats a lot for a mage cuz they always have like 400 lol and all I have is 220!

And my current exp for anyone who cares. I'd like to get to at least lvl 56 so then my DEX is maxxed out, I'm not sure if I'll ever make it there but that is at least my goal for now. In the very distant future I would like to go to lvl 60 because I think silver archer morph = very sexy. Not sure why (my fav color is orange like the lvl 65+ morph) but I doubt I'll ever make it that high heh. Oh, and I'm a little higher then that though around 9.50% so hopefully I can get to at least 11% tomorrow. Happy x-mas shopping to all of you and for the people in college happy exam week/x-mas break already (grr I hate you guys lol) 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]