Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I decided I needed some money so I figured I'd try my luck hunting a little DI. Unfortunately I have about 0 patience and got very bored with that very fast. I couldn't even last 1 round of water bosses lol. So I headed back to town to drop some junk off and pick some other items up when popobigs asked me if I would like to hunt w/ her. I decided exp is always nice and on our way we went. We made it up to 37f where we hunted for a while until a gigantic spawn came on to our screen forcing me to venz right as the steps down entered my screen ! But it was not a bad thing because I had to start dinner very shortly anyway ^_^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]