Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I was dragged into hunting some TOI with pledgemates. We went for a little less then an hour I think and still managed to get about 25 11f scrolls, medusa shield, and cancel book. TOI is good place to hunt I thinks during this event ^.^

SunnyD evolved one of his dogs and he was nice enough to let me lvl it up a bit while he was doing some things in real life. The thing is pretty strong and it was only level 10 at the time. I hunted around losus island and doggy had a pretty easy time ending all those mops with out taking much damage. Its making me think I should get 1 now =] Posted by Hello

Comments:
What level is the dob now?
 
I'm not sure, I'll have to bug him again to let me use it. he came on after I got a couple levels with it so I returned it to him. But they are hella cool and i haven't lvled with a dog since I was beginning lvl of 49 so maybe I'll switch back to it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]