Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I was hunting around in fv and this guy blew his doggy whistle. I never saw what evolved dobermans say but I think its very funny. I'm not sure what level they are, but the people at NC must smoke some mad payote and just come up with odd things to say.

I went to giran DM last night there were a decent amount of people and we actually got pretty far along in it. We made it till the mops stop spawning before the boss. Unfortunately a dark elder spawned right on top of us and it made most of the people venz right away so we were doomed after that. I think I was the last person to leave because all of a sudden I went from 75% of my HP all the ways down to this! I pounded on ESC key like 1000 time thank god I got out alive!! ^_^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]