Saturday, December 04, 2004

Level 52 Finally!

Interesting things happen in pledge chat if you pay close enough attention. This guy was talking about his cat's penis for some reason. Then Riffraff is talking about dvc 6f lol. Its very true if you think about the mops there =-)

Was invited to Popobigs and Wickedliquid's wedding yesterday. I wanted to try and lvl up before it so I could attend on my main character but since I died I had to go on my mage. Lots of folks showed up including a GM and Monitor.

And the celebration picture. People were going nuts. Was a great time had by all !

And going from 91% yesterday morning to 95% yesterday then dying which brought me back down to 92.50% and going all the way back up to 96.50% or something like that last night. I got on early today and finished it up! I've very happy now. I added to DEX, I think I'll be doing that for a while now until I max it out. I'd like to thank all my friends who encouraged me to lvl and were kind enough to sell me wafers. And when I was bored either come to FI with me or allow me to hunt with them. THANKS ALL =D Posted by Hello

Comments:
Good job List!!! Way to go - that last 5% is the hardest, isn't it??? You're on a rush of "come on come on come one" lol! And you're looking at your exp bar after EVERY kill!! haha...good job man!
 
Yea, List. Way to go dude. Obviously, way to many hours in FV were we always run across each other !!

I'm next, haha, maybe next year... maybe.... jeez

Congrats dude, lets hunt...
 
Oops, that was Thruster...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]