Friday, December 10, 2004

Nothing much been happening, gone fi, toi, dv, fv, dvc..etc.. Hunting all over with pledge. Its nice to take time off and hunt with the people you love ^.^ I heard there was big fight at top drake so I decided to attend it ... the only meaningful end I saw was DreamEater. But technically I never saw it happen, I just heard people talking about it. What really amazes me about these fights is the HIGH level people (zeferoth, 13aby, Deathmaker, Kuddles, Kusang ..etc.) take a beating worse then the red headed step child. I'm not sure how they do it, but if I had been there I would have died about 1,000 times lol. They have 5 dks or 55+ hitting them and they just stand there in no morph hitting heals/haste/brave/morph and don't die!! I envy their PVP skillz. Went to FI today. This level I'm topping out around .85% an hour which to me is very nice. I eventually want to get to the 1% per hr mark, but I think thats gonna take me at least to lvl 55+ Bye Bye all, and cya in game. May the lineage gods be fair to you all! =] Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]