Monday, December 06, 2004

Since I've been on mainland getting to safe exp before I can go hunt other places that offer better experience I have been hunting in FV. I got a bzel after 15 minutes or so. I decided to use it on my +5 eva shield to see if I could get +6/+7.

Unfortunately I didn't get it to go hehe, but its all good because I have other +5 eva shields that I can use until I get more bzels and those go poof too!

After leveling up I went back to town to see if it was pay day for my village, this is the most money I've ever received by FAR. I'm not sure though what it takes to become mayor of weldern because I got around 15-20% in that last lineage month. But I was happy w/ all that I was paid.

EricDeTotoro said on pledge chat this morning that LDD was up and since there weren't any others online and I was just tooling around in Giant land I went there. It was really hard for us to get set up to be able to eventually kill them. A couple times there were cockatrice and lots of other mops but once we ended those we were able to get down to business.

As you can see level 52 dex elves still get the shaft in drops lol, but at least we split the drops, best were cdai and tqd. Still always fun though. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]