Monday, December 20, 2004

Was hunting in the taurverus loop when I spotted Ifrit. It was kinda hard because there were 3 taurverus after me and 1 lava golem, so I decided to summon to finish off the taurverus' and then deal with Mr. Iffy.

Not a bad Iffy, there was a b-kat right below the tqd, but since they are like 1 inch long they get all covered up by the ground, which I thing is dumb but what eva..

With not having much time to play I have been sitting up by drakes mainly. I managed to get quite a few lately, but the best drops have been coming from monsters and not drakes themselves. Sad yes, but I needed this spell for my mage, and to be quite honest I didn't even know they dropped it. I thought they only dropped earth jail. ^_^ Posted by Hello

Comments:
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Take care man!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]