Wednesday, January 19, 2005


Alleah, FieldsofLove's wifey (I think) leveled up to 50 today!! Always so exciting to see someone work so hard and achieve their goals!! We did a little pledge picture by Ivory Tower. Not many online, but it was fun nonetheless.
The 1st part of water bosses is from a 1-hitter. We couldn't get the darn thing para so we just decided to get nasty on it melee style!! Aragahn and I have killed 1 hit bosses before and so we HAD to kill this 1 no matter how many tries it took lol. Thankfully it was on the 2nd try only =D



Most of the day today was spent in TOI, which is abnormal for me since I don't really like it. A couple people wanted me to go 30f and hunt there and maybe catch vampire. But we got up there too fast and vampire ended about 3-5 minutes before we hit floor 30 :(

I decided to blow a couple items. I really want to get a +6/7bcomr so then I can have over 100% mr and it would be nice to be able to hunt mops that use magic too.

This morning while I was roaming around fv with my doggy (which is almost lvl 21) I ran into an iffy. So I run away and put my pooch on stay and killed it. Too bad the drops sucked :/

Cya guys later
-Listerine 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]