Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dog days of Winter

Nothing too much happen today in lineage for me. I managed to level my new doggy to about 15.50% which was exciting. Its very strong now even at a low level. I have to find the NPC that makes those dog items (craftable ones). I'm still using the steel ones which I guess will work for now. I found phoenix after reset today, but of course he doesn't like to drop me anything. My dog got hit by the phoenix area attack and I guess it dropped a zel/dai (from my dog's stuff) but I didn't pick it up. I'm almost positive it was blessed because I didn't kill any taurverus or astagio, only eggs, before I found it. Maybe I can get dog to level 17 or 18, but I have some real life stuff to do...like get REAL job!

If I forgot to mention this, I graduated from University of Toledo on December 18th of 2004. And not that I'm not looking for a job, but ever since then I've hardly had a day's rest. With the holidays and then skiing and all just sooooooo busy!! If anyone knows of a company that is hiring Information Systems let me know!!

I did a little arranging around the site so the links I have are in alphabetical order. So I hope that helps some of you out. Of course my LIN WEB is still 1st though ;) If you would like your site added just put it in the comments section and I will gladly add you ^.^

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]