Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hunting around with bombsquad some more I ran into an Iffy, through the countless amounts of them I've killed this is this 1st time I ever got b-katana. Not too shabby I thinks

Leveling my dog sooo much lately and its a great time too. I can't wait till it hits 45! While doing the cow and ast loop I ran into an iffy. It really sucked too cuz I ran away to put my dog on stay and freeking 2 cows and 2 ast come charging at me. So while running around entire loop I kill those and realized that iffy wasn't on me anymore. Arsun, my pledgemate, was killing it until he ran out of pots. Next thing I know iffy is back. After being weakened by arsun he was pretty easy for me to handle even with a couple mops hitting me still.

I have been leveling my mage so much lately, and found that hunting w/ the dog is super fast exp for both characters. And I can finally Global again after remaking haha!! =D

I killed sooo many drakes in last few days, either solo or with samtook or pledgemates. And these are the best drops coming from them. 3-5 lines of absolute bull shit.

Another great drop from drakes ><

And i'm on a quest from god to make +100 bracers. I'm not gonna stop until I have like 50 pairs of bracers. I gonna sell a bunch of shit though so I can afford all the nzel. But in the next couple of weeks we'll see what amounts from it all. And special thanks to Mudd who provided me with like 500 fungus juice/bark and XsilverleafX who hooked me up with an assload of pane mane. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]