Thursday, January 13, 2005

I found 2 phoenix today, 1 right after the reset and then the 2nd many hours later. It was boss central for me in fv today, i saw 6 ifrit too! But I forgot to take the SS of any hah. This 2nd phoenix though ... OUCH! I was running around all alone waiting for my pledgemates to come help me and all of a sudded a foking iffy spawned on my head. So now i had phoenix and iffy chasing me. But right as i was gonna either venz or run up to val's lair my pledgemates came out in full force and we owned the biatch! I heard these were just about best drops lol. Someone got 22k but all other was junk :(

Went up to 40f with FieldsofLove and a few others from the pledge. It was great fun let me tell you. And good lord does Fields have a ton of hp. Those mops were bearly making a dent in his armor!

After 40f I went with Samtook and Baenre to Lastabad caves. We wandered down to 3f and did a little bit of hunting until all of sudden 4 freekin' Dark Elementalists decided to come out from behind a wall! I went from full hp to this! Samtook went to 14hp, Baenre died though :'( and I venz with 24hp! It was not fun let me tell you. My doggy is now level 17.20% I think. I spent like an hour getting things and stuff and finally upgraded the fangs and armor. The fangs do more damage now i think and have hit bonus and the armor is 220 weight less! I'm not sure if that matters for a dog or not, but I guess it can't hurt. Plus it was cheaper then the Steel armor. Posted by Hello

Comments:
The upgraded fangs and armor, I think the fangs of the hunting dog - i can't remember which set I outfitted my pup with, does a TON more damage and kills LOTS faster - i'm sure you've noticed by now though :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]