Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I started off the day bored watching Large blow so many items so I thought I'd get in the spirit also. Unfortunately I don't have the kind of luck he does :/

Out of 4 b-comr only 1 went +5, and since I don't want to be sitting around w/ 99% mr only haha I figured I might as well blow it.

I forget how I got in the party with Cowgirl and Bombsquad, but we ended up going to DE caves. We got all the way down to 3f before we had to venz from elementalists.

We were getting tired of the sayings Dark elves say so we decided to make up new sayings and talk back to them a little.

Here is my new saying =D It seemed to work too because those fokers just died so fast it was great.

A little congratulations were in order when we decided just how cool and awesome we really are ^.^

After that decided to go check on some bosses with banishing and mudd, we all split up and took different floors of toi. This was the only ugly that was up.

Not a bad drops if you ask me. Both scrolls however were normal though. But at least the ROF made it worth splitting up drops/adena.

I kinda figured mudd was using mailbraker to kill zombie lord, but I had to confirm my suspicions.

I can't remember in what order we found demon, but I think it was in the beginning of the night (2am or later) we were the only ones hitting it and as you can see this is the 2nd demon to drop absolute garbage. Plz make bosses drop better NC plzzzz.

After all is said and done, after I checked every single boss on mainland, 10f,20f,30f,40f,50f bosses and even my favorite (crocodile which was up by the way) I decided to go to bed for the night. I mean hell I got sober and it was 6am!! Funny how the time flies when you have no sense of it. This is the 1st and only high collie that i know of in game. It doesn't look much different then a normal collie which made me sad :'( Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]