Monday, January 10, 2005

I tele into desert today to look around for regular emeralds, I walked like 3 screens over and all these freekin' mops were standing there waiting for me!! I couldn't end them lol so I had to just venz :(

Just a little baby ndai in cyclops land. Still waiting for a freekin' silence book though!

After like 4 hours of getting scales, finding the freeking NPC's that sold various pet items, the moonlight tears, and the guy in TI I finally got my fruit of evolution!! =]

Here are the stats of my doggy before I gave him the speed ball. It used to be lvl 47, but I amd a very bad doggy keeper. But I plan on doing much better with an evolved dog!!

I am kind of surprised by the amount of HP the evolved dog is getting (around 5hp) I thought I read somewhere that they only gain around 1-3 which I was kinda apprehensive about doing in the 1st place. As of right now my poochie is lvl 11.50% and hopefully by tomorrow I can get it to around level 15, we'll see though ^.^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]