Saturday, January 22, 2005

Leveling doggy up at fv top and see mr. iffy. So this time I put dog on stay a long ways away and run up and kill it. Kinda funny how it drops so well!

On to the main event for the week! I got on last night after I decided I didn't want to go to some random bar 1hr away from my house and Judah whispered me and said everyone is going to 51f and that I need hurry my ass up there lol. Well, after like 1 hr of battling our way up to 60f we all got bored and 1/2 the party left because we couldn't find Mummy Lord. It turns out that the other half of people that stayed there ended up finding him! So after a LONG time we got another group of people 2gether and made it up there. And WOW does he hurt! A couple people got in his war path and died in 1 hit! I couldn't believe the powa! It ended up dropping czel only lol. But its the experience that was fun =D Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]