Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A pledgemate was hunting ivory tower when she said over pledgechat that demon was up. So pledge run up there, but surprisingly there were already like 6 people waiting to go up. Right as we enter demon floor there were like 35 mops and demon so it was kinda a pain. I guess the best drop demon gave was adena (9k). Thanks NC. We won't spend it all in 1 place either \./

I was walking around weldern when someone iron skinned me, this is the best ac I've ever had. Thanks Sharrigan. I just wish it lasted longer then 15 minutes :(

I was checking drakes when I tele into left DD and I see this giant flamer come after me. I call pledge and we ended it very easily.

I continue my quest for drakes when I tele into left DD again, this time 1/2 a screen higher then last time and another drake is there. Lol I had thought the whole time that bottom drake was dragged into left DD spot, but really the DD was just spread apart so far they didn't see me the 1st time heh. More boss garbage. Not even an enchant scroll dropped from any of them :( 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]