Monday, January 17, 2005

Polidark whispered me the other afternoon and ask me if I'd like to join him on 61f for a hunt. And since its morph event I had wanted to go up there anyway! It was very hard at times, 9-10 snow tigers at once O.O But we managed to win against all odds. We made it up to 70f to look for Iris, the highest I've ever been. But while I was running around in bapho I got trapped and never ended up finding her cuz I had to venz.

I heard across pledge chat "High Beagle on Fv beach" so I had to go see what it looks like. Turns out its kinda funny looking with its giant helmet it wears lol. Mad props to BooBooBear for having the patience (and by now lack of hearing from the yapping) to get a beagle above lvl 30!

During the whole drop event we had I don't think I got 1 of these from astagio, but they were sure kind enough to drop me like 100 stupid ash >< Sold to Samtook and he made a +7mailbreaker with it. So I guess it was good luck though!! Posted by Hello

Comments:
Heh, I made 2 in a row that day. Plus, I made a 7ec.

:)

Joy!
 
Heh, that beagle looks like the dog from the Grinch movie when he puts antlers on the dog.

hahaha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]