Monday, January 10, 2005

Well, I'm back now from northern michigan and I'll tell ya what I had an absolute blast skiing!! Went all day everyday wednesday - saturday afternoon and on sunday from 9-3pm and drove home after that. On saturday afternoon though Molson Canadian beer company people were on the mountain and they were doing all these crazy contests and giving away all this shit like t-shirts/hats/beer holders ... etc So we went up to the bar and sat around and won some stuff and got absolutely HAMMERED! All in all it was a GREAT trip. I logged on and hunted for a couple hours tonight before my brain went into a coma. I did giran DM with some people and needless to say people dragged a TON of mops up so we didn't last past kurtz :(

Samtook, Reapperelf, and myself went up to 42f to hunt hoping for some bzel or maybe another pair of powergloves however this and other little drops is all we ended up with. But got some exp which is good and had a fun time. Off to bed now before I fall asleep in this computer chair!!! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]