Friday, January 21, 2005

Well thursday night kinda sucked for me. I went to play poker at my buddy's house there were 13 people total, which was cool. But I lost on a stupid hand which really didn't bother me cuz I won 50$ on a side game we played. When 2 of the people were gonna leave, but their car broke so I ended up having to drive them both home!

I hunted a bit around fire land, then my friend asks me if I'd like to go dvc with him so I decided that'd be fun. We killed lots of succubus and queens, nothing notable in the drops category though.

After going dvc I took a break for lunch then came back on and my other friend was like, "lets hunt!" So I figured we should go 20f and find seerhog, but alas he was not up :( We caught some great spawns though and finally had to venz to this. I think we would have been fine and I had any arrows on me, but in dk morph w/ only a +8bkat I figured me might as well be safe then sry and we both venz.

Hopefully today will be better day for me then yesterday though ^.^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]