Friday, January 14, 2005

Went hunting with my pal Drumbel today up to 24f toi. We stayed there for quite a while till it ended up getting boring so then we moved up on the tower. Hunted on 25f for about a 1/2 hour and decided to check on Reaper, but he wasn't up. We finally made it to 27f where the hunt ended. Both of us were tired a little and need a break. Before I could leave though I had to go 29f cuz that is my favorite floor of all times.

I'll let this pretty picture explain itself.

On a side note I'll be going to the Detroit Pistons (20-14) game tonight !! They are facing the Orlando Magic (19-15). It should be a good game and I'm hoping the pistons can whoop them! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]