Wednesday, February 02, 2005

After one of my many hunts around fv, I looked in my inventory to drop a 2hs on my dog so I wouldnt' be so heavy and I noticed this little gem. After using ID scroll it glowed!!!

Found some spell books in giran trade zone that my mage will find useful...or 1 of them anyway. Not bad prices if you shop around and are in no hurry. Next up blizzard =-)

And the grand finale, finally lvl 36! Only 12 more levels to go until i'm happy with mage haha. Its been fun so far and a nice break from elf and the constant strain of watching the exp bar go up .01% every min or so. I'm off now until after the Super Bowl though I'm going up north to go skiing !! Cya all later and happy hunting!!! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]