Friday, February 11, 2005

As I was finishing up my level 30 mage quest, running down to 7f MLC, I ran into these guys at the steps to 4f. I figured there was basically no way in hell I'd be able to end them w/ my mage so I hopped on elf and ran down there. It took much longer then I expected even having them in doorway doing 1:1 style. As you can see I'm so rich now after killing them like all the bosses I end lately =D Thanks NC for the Uber drops! On a side note I logged into Test Server today for about 1 hour. Checked out the new sprites for the characters. I have to say I'm quite impressed so far. The only thing I'm not going to like is the high cost for all the basic spells. I guess all the newbie spells got nerfed all to hell. Which doesn't make any sense to me at all. But then again when does anything NC do make sense to anyone? Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]