Monday, February 28, 2005

Heard that LDD was up so I scurry over there w/ me elfy, this was drops from 1, pledgemate said other 1 dropped garbage also. Ca'mon where are the bzel at??

After drakes I decided after finding bcomr all over the ground the last week it was finally time to blow them. 10 b-comr and I had 1 homr also (not in pic).

Well, this was all that amounted to the 11 items. 2 went +5 and I figured since I spent 1.7m on zel I better make at least 1 +6, unfortunately luck wasn't on my side :( Posted by Hello

Comments:
hey did u happen to use the bcomr in pledge storage cause i was savin them up for my blowin spree next time ask around pledge before takin them
 
not sure who you are since you didn't leave a name, but no i didn't take from pledge storage. And if you read post you'd see where i got them from.

" After drakes I decided after finding bcomr all over the ground the last week "

Listerine/Krillen
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]