Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I actually got this yesterday afternoon, but I got really tired last night and I forgot to update blogger. That makes 3 days in a row of hunting and 3 bdai from it. I can't really complain, but I would like bzel too =D

I decided to blow some items finally. I will be doing this again, but all that money sitting in my storage was eating a giant hole in my pockets.

After making all those items +4, I put some more nzel on them. And this was result of step #2.

And finally here is what I ended up with. Not bad I'd say and I was really impressed with how many items went +5 right away. It was so many infact that I had to go to the store again and buy 2 more nzel because I wasn't planning on that many items going +5 with my luck. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]