Thursday, February 24, 2005

I found iffy while hunting some top fv on mage yesterday. And I finally had the nerver to fight it and it DIED! All other iffy make me venz, but luckly there was someone else hitting it. According to him I got the best drops too!!

Hunted TOI 7th floor today, but on the way up I killed 1 ramia and luckly enough it dropped me a scale. But since my good friend Samtook is on a quest to evolve a doggy, I decided to just give all the scales I get to him so he can evolve faster. Oh and does anyone know when they put Medusa on 7th floor? They never used to be there, only cimaera and cockatrice :(

I broke down today and hunted some DI. I never tamed cyclops before and its not as hard as you'd think. I can remember when I 1st became a mage like 3 years ago or so when giran came out, I used to hunt cyclops ALL the time!! I can remember trying to tame them though and I went through like 150 m-gems once on 1 cyclops lol, now I know the secret though.

Here are drop pics 1. from an hour of DI

Here are drop pics 2. of the excursion, the 2nd hour. But drops suck for me :( Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]