Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm not sure if I'll ever use this spell, but everyone buys all the spells anyway just so it can be completed heh. Pretty good price on it also if I can remember. Around 100-150k.

And here is a depiction of what happened to me while I was skiing. I'm on the chair lift going to the top of the hill and these damn snowboarders flip us off so I'm like, "lets go fast as hell and go down and cut them!!" So I zooooooooooooooom down this hill which is a black diamond and also has the 1/2 pipe on it, but I wasn't gonna do it this time, just go down the middle. Well there is a launching point for the 1/2 pipe I didn't know would actually be a HUGE JUMP if you're going balls out. Well before I even realized what was happening I was like 15' in the air! I was skeer'd!!! I ended up landing on my ass and head sorta at the same time. And now it hurts so bad I can hardly sit down lol. Hope you all had a good weekend as well =D Posted by Hello

Comments:
Dude! has anyone ever told you that you should be an artist???

-SunnyD
 
That sounds like brickhouses weekend but his ass doesnt hurt from skiing.
 
LMAO, Lister....

Glad you play Lin better than u Ski !!!!

Thruster
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]