Tuesday, March 08, 2005

B-res scroll, and another gem that I'll be able to trade to dood in next episode woot!

Trying to make sure I'm semi-sober enough to go in weldern deathmatch every night at 2am, its been hard but so far I'm doing ok with it. This is the 1st time I've been in it where we kill phoenix. What happens usually is when there is 30 seconds left someone drags it up and its not dead before we leave. But this time it spawned within view of people. This guy got most of the drops from it. I think there were like 5 other things that went to others, but this was best part.

And FINALLY! Since like forever, I got a drop from ogre lol. I think since before that 2 month long event its been since I got anything from them. So I was happy to see it pop on my screen ^.^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]